Friday, September 12, 2008

Illusions

I’m tired of believing in illusions that I wish I would see. Oftentimes, when I fell happy on something about you, I find something that breaks by heart, not knowing even if it’s true or not. That’s the problem with illusions, they can’t be verified. These are illusions perpetuated by a desperate man. I perceive what I want to see and then reality hits me back, it hits me hard. But why do I keep on believing these illusions even though they would unlikely become a reality? Between you and me, all I can see is the illusion of what we could be. It gives me hope that maybe someday these illusions would materialize in front of me. I can’t promise myself that I wouldn’t wonder about you. All I can do is do is dream even if it’s close to an impossible dream.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online