Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tired and Feeling Warm

So tired right now but I'm not sleepy. Maybe because i drank too much softdrinks the whole day. I went on a round trip to Davao early this morning and we've just arrived this evening. I went there to enroll and settle some things while transferring some of my gears to back to my home. There are still a lot there but I hope I'll finish moving by the end of the year. Also, I'm feeling warm and sweating profusely right now. This usually happens when I arrive home after a trip. I'm not really an ideal traveler because I get dizzy always be it in a car, bus, van and even airplanes. Preferably, I want to feel the wind in my face so that I won't feel dizzy. I guess I have to get used to it because, in the couple of weeks, I'll start traveling again.

1 Comment:

edelweiza said...

i love travelling too.it makes me see new places, meet new people and experience new stuff... :)

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online