Saturday, November 8, 2008

When The Lights Go Down in the City

"When the lights go down in the city,
and the sun shines on the bay,
do i want to be there, in my city,"

This lyrics from the song "When the Lights Go Down in the City" by Journey could somehow describe what happened today in my city because for the whole day the electricity was out due to some repairs conducted by the power company. The sun shined but it was drizzling the whole morning so I just went out for a while in the afternoon to buy some food and converse with a friend. Several were probably out of town because they can't stand the brownout happening today but I stayed because I have nothing to do out of town. Just sleep most of the day and took some photographs of flowers around the house. I prefer that there will be no brownouts for a long period of time in the near future so that I can enjoy the city..hehe.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I love this song.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online