Saturday, January 24, 2009

How I Spent Nine Hours Today

First Three Hours

  • I went on a trip to another town. The ride was about three (3) hours long. My journey started at 8:00 A.M.. It was a tiresome ride because of there was no space for me to move my feet during the trip. The vehicel was full or baggages and we were cramped in it like sardines.
The Next Three Hours
  • When I arrived at the mall, I immediately took my lunch because my stomach was already growling. This is because I don't take anything before a trip to avoid stomach problems. It happened to me before and it was awful on my part.
  • Then, I went to the barbershop to get my hair cut because it was already getting long and I don't want to wait for a reprimand before cutting it. This was probably the best time I had in a barbershop before because this is the first time that I thought that the barber knows what he was doing. He was fast and efficient because he wasted no time in cutting my hair and it turned out okay.
  • After that, I bought new shoes because I have no shoes of my own. I'm just borrowing from my brother and I destroyed his shoes.
  • I went out of the mall and went to a tailoring to have my uniform measured. It took quite a while there because the establishment was still adjusting to the new management.
  • After the measurements were made, I went back to the mall and bought new books for me to read. I bought two books that were sequels to the book I was about to finish.
The Last Three Hours
  • After doing my business at the mall, I went out to the terminal beside the mall and rode for home which took another three hours. I arrived before dinner. Right now, my body still aches because of all the travelling but I can't sleep. So surfing the internet is what i'm doing right now.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online