Thursday, February 12, 2009

After Almost Three Weeks...

Until now, we still don't have an internet connection at home. I can only occasionally use the internet here in the office if the connection will be available. Even the wi-fi connection here in the office is not consistent. For a person, like me who uses the internet at a daily basis, this situation is not acceptable and makes me angry at our service provider. I have called their office several times and they offer different reasons for the problem and even their technicians wouldn't visit our home to check out the problem. If only there is another service provider who could deliver internet connection here in our area. For the next few days, I will have to patient with it even if I don't have to.

1 Comment:

shengy said...

hi fred..may award ako sau..

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online