Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Curious About the "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"

I just had tonight got a copy of the movie"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". Started watching it tonight but then I realized, when I glanced at the timer, that I runs for almost three hours. I started watching it late so I decided to continue watching it tomorrow.

I first heard of this movie because it was starring two famous Hollywood celebrities but then I was more captivated by the premise of what if a person aged backwards.

Well, I'll have to find out tomorrow how it turns out.

3 Comments:

chiuiyourlove said...

havent watched that one! is it good? :)

-http://chiburger.com

Glenda is the name. =) said...

if you did watch it... let me know if its good. i'm curious too. hehehe.

MinnieRunner said...

I had watched it. Hmmm, I'm not saying it's not a good watch, but I don't like the movie. Though it shows what love is all about. [link]

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online