Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

This afternoon I attended the Way of the Cross. I've made it a habit to attend it with my family. It has been a tradition for us to attend the activities during the Lenten Season. Before, we used to go to my grandmother's house to spend our Holy Week. We go there to spend some time with our relatives by attending the Lenten activities.

For some, this is the time to go to the beach or go on vacation with their families, but for us, ever since I was born, our family tradition is to participate in the Lenten celebration. This time is offered to the Lord.

1 Comment:

Rechie said...

Correct, it is just right to spend that single day for the Jesus, the least we can do to remember and repay His goodness instead of having fun anywhere while Jesus is carrying our sins.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online