Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Been Approved

Finally, I've just learned today that my request to apply has been approved with the help of the one who invited me. It's been a dilemma for me this couple of weeks because I was very interested in it but it need some higher approval.

Now, it's time for me to iron out the details and I hope that I will be accepted. The experience would be tremendous, however difficult it may be.

It's been a while now that I see myself as having no purpose in what I do. Maybe this will help me grow as a person and learn new abilities and improve my knowledge.

Maybe, just maybe, I will fin my purpose here.

5 Comments:

Enhenyero said...

goodluck, what it is btw?

ENS said...

Good luck...
not that you need it...
if you need it in anyway...
you can do it!!!

shengy said...

unsa na freddy? heheh

thea said...

i may not know all about it but I congratulate you for it! :) if it's about work or an opportunity for you surely you'll gain new experience and knowledge about it! goodluck and have fun :)

Unknown said...

Good luck too! What ever it is. Have a great Sunday.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online