Friday, August 15, 2008

Snacking Cereals

Been to the grocery lately and I’ve bought some whole grain cereals out of curiosity. Being influenced by several advertisements that this is somehow a breakfast, although I want my breakfast to compose of rice and some viand, I bought some as a substitute because I’ve been missing my breakfast lately. Though it requires some milk, I’ve decided to just munch them as is since I can’t take any milk since being a lactose intolerant and all.

Lately, I’ve been eating them as snacks, substituting my good ‘ole potato chips. Since I like to take snacks, maybe I’ll substitute them with a much healthier one. Haha…me trying to eat healthier foods. Time’s changing. Just lately trying my best to eat vegetables. It’s a start.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online