Monday, September 15, 2008

Maybe Someday

I’ve often wondered between you and me, if it could be together. We’re so different from each other like opposite sides of a coin. You’re exciting, I’m boring and that pretty much sums it up. I don’t know why but somehow I’m attracted to you. I can formulate many reasons why we should not be together but do they really matter. We’ve known each other for a while now but you don’t take be seriously. I really don’t know why you do believe what I say even though I haven’t told you a lie. We’re close but not that close I would’ve wanted. I’ll be making a choice of continued friendship or as your lover. Too difficult a choice to make. Maybe, for now, all I give you are hints of how I feel even if you see it as a joke. Maybe someday you will see how you mean to me underneath this funny face I’m projecting. Maybe someday…

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online