Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sneezing Time

Today, you could call me Sneezy, one of Snow White’s Seven Dwarfs because I spent the most part of the day sneezing. My nose once again caught some dust or smelled something that triggered my allergy. I really hate it when this happens. I can’t work well because I can only work with one hand while the other is constantly covering my nose with my handkerchief. And I’m starting to get dizzy after all the sneezing that I went though. Now, I look like Rudolf, the red nose reindeer. How bothersome is this to my day. Oh, how I wish there’s a remedy for this because I can’t put my head down because of the possible gross consequences that might occur. Don’t like taking medicine for this but I think I have to take one today because I have to go somewhere.

And the sneezing continues…

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online