Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Can't Help But Criticize

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

I've noticed myself criticizing the failure of others to do their job or the way management treat the good and bad people. I really help it because wrongdoings are done everyday without fail and it is being tolerated by people in power. Some low ranking employees seem to be more powerful than some regular employees because of their "backers". They act as if they own the place. I'm not criticizing because I am the one being trampled upon because I can always fight them and I'm not afraid to defend myself when I'm being wrongly attacked. I criticize because evil is tolerated and they deal with the good critically. You don't have to be a rocket scientist or a PHd in any field to notice that there is something wrong with this system. I'm not passing myself as a righteous person because I am not but I don't steal or let others commit illegal acts for my sake.

It is common to hear about projects not granted or and deliberately withheld because the people in power lost in that particular place or that they could not gain anything or value from that area. People sometimes request that proper procedures not be followed because even meager amounts are being interested by many unscrupulous individuals resulting in poor quality projects. This is not some sort of cloak and dagger deal that is only known to a few people but it is common knowledge and you can't do anything about it even if you try because these unscrupulous individuals are well-protected. They go by the codes: "What are We in Power for?" and "I Scratch Your Back, You Scratch Mine".

Isn't it stupid for someone to by furniture from a store that doesn't sell furniture? That's the reality in here. You buy purchase something from a store that doesn't have inventory and wait until they deliver. It's not as if they were just out of stock. No, they don't have that stock. It is as if you were paying someone to buy you something when you can buy it yourself. I've been purchasing products similar to what they are ordering and the mark-up when purchased from their supposed "dealer" is oftentimes more than 50% of the product cost.

Come on, are they that rich to waste a lot of the people's money or is their some hidden deals behind the purchaser and retailer? They always emphasized or austerity measures and energy saving techniques to cope with the the rising costs but will it be realized if they are stealing money in the guise of projects. When will we ever learn not to tolerate these acts.

"The most important of all revolutions... a revolution in sentiments, manners and moral opinions."

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online