Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally, I Attended The Misa de Gallo

I woke up early this morning and got the chance to attend the Misa de Gallo. The church was packed, even the parking lot. My brother and I arrived just in time before the mass actually started. It was a nice experience. However, it rained right after the communion and the people started to pack the church just to avoid getting wet.

My fears of sleeping during the mass wasn't realized because we were standing the during the whole duration of the mass. I hope I can attend the mass tomorrow.

1 Comment:

Laura said...

How nice, I have not attended una "Misa de Gallo" in almost two decades :( .... I want to though, its wonderful being there, brings back those family gatherings at church and it would be great for my kids. Thanks for posting, it brings me back to earth. :)

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online