Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just Arrived

It was a long journey and finally I'm back home. Now, I got time to rest my aching back from all the baggage I have carried. The trip was not as fruitful as I have hoped it would be but it achieved something that was integral for work to be done smoothly : the sense of direction. I just hope that what they learned will not just slip their minds when we get back to work on Monday. Oftentimes, we tend to agree on something just for it to be done with. I hope that will not be the case. We were shown what we can do to be better and the necessary requirement for that are competent individuals who will undertake those task. Maybe in a small sense, some of them felt that they were necessary for improvement even for all their faults. Who knows maybe they will minimize their vices and increase their inputs.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online