Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Addition to the Toy Collection - Anime

I've been a fan of anime for a long time especially Yu Yu Hakusho aka Ghost Fighter. I watched every episode of the anime series when it was shown before on local TV (Channel 13) dubbed in Pilipino. I would eagerly go home and watch this anime. Many of my friends and classmates were also fans. So, teh next day we will be discussing how plot of the show and admiring some of the new powers we have discovered on our favorite character.

I bought this toy for my brother's collection about two week ago and was pleased to have bought it at a discounted price. Usually, this toy sells at a much higher price of which I couldn't afford for just a toy. I'm glad I found it ahead of other collectors.

Yu Yu Hakusho - Yusuke aka Eugene (in the Philippines)


I have no idea who this one is but I believe that he is part of the anime Samurai X.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online