Thursday, February 19, 2009

It is Important to Believe

I saw this sticker posted in one of the wooden beams supporting a small hut and it struck me as a gentle reminder that with all the tribulations that's been going on in our life, it is important that we believe that the future has the possibility of becoming better. We have no control of what's ahead of us but we have to remember that it is still wide open for all possibilities. We'll just have to guide it to a positive light using His guidance.

2 Comments:

Pinoy Wit said...

life always seems so hard for me. it's always an uphill battle but when i feel so much better every time i surrender everything to him. yes, He will make things happen....

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Amen to that. He listens to our prayers and He gives us not what we want, not what we need, but what He believes is best for us.

"I used to believe I had big problems but then I realized, Hey I have a big GOD"

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online