Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How to Miss Someone That Got Away

Missing someone is not easy especially when it's with someone who got away. You're still close with them but there is a line that you cannot cross. A part of you is still longing for her even though you thought that you're over her.

What is moving on? Is it defined by me having let go of my feelings for her or me accepting the fact that she wasn't mine to have.

I was secure in the fact that we're not together but I know I can reach her easily whenever I want to but this time it is different, she plans to go somewhere far. Somewhere that I can't go with just a whim. I know I'll still see her someday but just thinking of her so far away makes me sad, makes me miss her even if she's just a friend that I like.

For me to tell her that I'll miss her would not be an easy task to do. It might be misconstrued as me making a move on her again or me not letting go. Or maybe she'll just think of me joking.

But do I care if I'll be misinterpreted? I think not. Maybe I'll just tell her that I'll miss her if her plans push through.

Missing someone is never easy.

1 Comment:

Ylan said...

Oh i can soo relate!
"Missing someone is not easy especially when it's with someone who got away. You're still close with them but there is a line that you cannot cross." -- this is so trueeee!
thanks for dropping!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online