Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Computer is Back

I've just had my computer repaired by a friend of mine. It was infected by the jollibee virus and it slowly destroyed my operating system. It was only repaired by re-formatting. Who the heck created that virus? Maybe it's from Surigao as displayed in the start-up page.

We must all be careful with these viruses nowadays because most of them cannot be detected by the common anti-virus softwares available in the market. And most of them readily attach to the flash drives when inserted into an infected computer. That's how my computer was affected because my mother used her flash drive that was infected in her office computer.

Is there a way to prevent viruses or malicious scripts from entering our flash drives? I still haven't seen such a software for that purpose.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online