Saturday, March 7, 2009

Planning A Vacation Early

I have recently booked a plane flight for a vacation that will happen if about four months. Planning early is good especially when money is not easily available. Nowadays, you can book early for flights to receive larger discounts.

I already booked for one plane ride and I still need to book for another flight because its some sort of exotic destination. Do direct flights from the nearest airport here to that place. I'm glad that my friend is helping with with all the reservations. All I have to do is pay and show up on the flight date.

Time to plan for another trip. I want to go Camarines Sur and experience their world-class watersport complex. I want to try wakeboarding and I would really want to jump of that water ramp and fly in the air.

I hope I can do it this year.

1 Comment:

Grace said...

Oh yeah... enjoy our own wonderful places. That's the one thing I regret before coming here.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online