Saturday, October 18, 2008

Doing Some Powerpoint Presentation

I was assigned to do a Powerpoint presentation for my boss for the conference we're attending next week and I'm having problems with the design right now. It's already laid out but it's not really amazing too look at. Very basic look of a Powerpoint presentation. My problem is the fact that I'm not an artistic person who can conjure some great design that would amaze the viewers. I can do what he wants me to do on any design or effect that would want to be placed in it. I can plot what deign is on your mind by I can't conceptualize a design. I think nexr week, there will be some revisions on the current look of it because my boss is somewhat particular with designs and the aesthetic look of things. i'm more of a content kinda guy.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online