Friday, October 17, 2008

Working with Microsoft Office 2007

I'm having difficulty adjusting to the Microsoft Office 2007 because I was used to doing things in the 2003 version. The items that I was looking for are not anymore in their places. I'm still learning the 2oo7 version. For beginners, the Office 2007 is good because it is all presented in front of you. You don't have to look for those items under the drop down menus. However, for us individuals who were using the Microsoft Office ever since the 1997 version, it takes a while to get accustomed to the new look. The only thing I can remind the users out there is to always save your files as "word 1997-2003 document" which has the file extension ".doc" whenever you are using different computers because the 2007 version with file extension ".docx" will not open in lower versions. So to be safe, save it as ".doc".

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online