Monday, October 6, 2008

First Day Low

I started my new job today. I spent most of the morning just sitting around because the boss was busy and spent about an hour working in the afternoon because the boss was busy. He just handed me files for me to study and make something out of it.

It’s difficult to make what he asked for at the present because there are only two computers available, one laptop and one desktop, and both are used by all the employees in the office interchangeably. I guess I’m not good at preparing my reports on paper because I constantly revise what I do or change immediately what I think is wrong in my reports so making it in the computer is more viable for me.

On my first day, I was greeted by the people who used to know me while others wonder what I was doing there. The location and people have changed slightly but it is more or less the same atmosphere I left almost three years ago. The people’s attitudes haven’t changed a bit, only their uniforms. They made me remember an old saying, “The more they try to change, the more they stay the same.

1 Comment:

Kristel said...

hi....u mean you're on the same company 3 yrs ago?

i am also leaving my job soon.. i can feel your sentiments...

hope you will feel better next...

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online