Sunday, October 12, 2008

Internet Connection Installed

Just this past week, my internet subscription was installed. I now have more time to surf the net, chat with friends and, more importantly, to update my blog. For a long time, I've been doing researching and updating my blog from the office or from an internet cafe. Being in internet cafes is uncomfortable to me especially when I'm writing something like my blog because I have to rush everything and always keep tab on the hours spent there. Subscribing to an internet connection is also is practical for me because I spent a lot of time on the net and the amount I pay there is more than what I pay for my monthly subscription. Now, it's time to enter the electronic universe of the internet.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online