Thursday, October 16, 2008

On Official Travel

Next week, I will be going to Manila, and maybe Subic, to attend some sort or seminar or presentation. I’m not as excited as one might think because I don’t like flying because I get woozy when traveling. My first experience with Manila was last June and I wasn’t impressed. Too crowded for my taste but I’ve never been to Subic before so this is my chance to look at the sights and sounds of the place. I like to see their zoos and maybe the place where they show the dolphins. I’m just hoping that I can tour the place somehow but I’m not sure that it can happen because I have to be in contact always with my superiors. So basically, I’ll be following their time schedule. Bon voyage.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online