Thursday, December 4, 2008

When Will I Start It?

Having enrolled for a thesis more than a month ago, I still have no clue on what topic to do. I was supposed to attend a briefing on that matter but I have backed out because of the need to travel again. It was supposed to be a introduction on thesis writing but as I have inquired with my friend who took it before, it is not necessary though because the adviser that you will take will also teach you those stuff. However, my main problem is the topic. With so many choices, the problem is now in the choosing. I have to analyze it out thoroughly because I don't have that much financial capability to launch a large scale research on a subject matter. Maybe, this month I can find an approved topic so that I can start researching and hope to finish it by march.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online