Saturday, January 3, 2009

The New Year Blog Award

Thanks for this Rechie for the award. I am truly a New Year lover. Well, I am not a fan of making resolutions because I never make a promise I can't keep. I will only write what I try do do each and every year


My Annual Commitment

To be better than what I am right now


Rules:
- You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award.
- The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
- Post at least five New Year’s Resolutions.
- If you can’t limit it to five, then continue until you go out of space.
- Pass the award along to as many bloggers as you like.
- Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back the person who gave you the award.


I am passing this award to my fellow bloggers and friends:
Sheng
Lispeth
Donna Kristel
Angie
Elaine
Madelyn
Francis
Maya

3 Comments:

shengy said...

tnx for dylan..

Angie said...

Thanks for the Award....It's my very 1st blog award...Hehe...

iCalvyn.com said...

great to visit those award blog

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online