Monday, January 5, 2009

Take a Chance on Me

The past few days, the song that always pops in my head is "Take A Chance On Me" from ABBA. It came back to my head while watching Mamma Mia! months ago and now I can't get rid of it. I don't really think that the song fits my situation but the title does.

I know why it keeps popping in my head. It's because I'm trying to woo someone to want me. After examining myself and what I think she likes based on her lifestyle, I'm nowhere near her type. Just wishing that she'll notice me and maybe take a chance on me. Give a guy his chance to say his piece and let her decide.

2 Comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

good luck with that! Why not talk to her and do something that will catch her attention

riablahgs said...

Take a chance! Speak up or forever hold your peace. Just be yourself because ladies don't like two-faced con-man ;) Good luck! Let us know how it goes....Go Dylan!!!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online