Saturday, April 25, 2009

How Would I?

I'm in love with a woman that's different from me. Different traits, different values, different likes & dislikes. But does that matter at all. Being me, I will always consider all angles. Some aspects would matter while some don't. Well, the heart must follow what it wants and maybe the mind will understand tomorrow. i don't know how this will end because it hasn't started yet. I have to let her know whatever her reaction would be.

Would I only use the window of opportunity that she'll give me to tell her or would I make my own opportunity?

It's tough for me because I am at a loss on how it should be done. Is there a proper way? Would I just wait for her to show me signs that she's already ready? It's already months since I tried to ask her out but there is no clear reply.

Where should I tell her? The problem with is that I can tell that to her anywhere she is. There's no problem for me. But is there a proper venue for it.

It's hard to court someone you're not familiar with even if you're known them for a very long time.

Well, I have to find out how and very soon.

Waiting is the hardest part.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online