Saturday, April 4, 2009

Working on Weekends

I really don't like working on weekends or on holidays. When I work on those days, my mind is not on the job. I'm not as effective as I can be. This also goes with bringing work at home, I can't really focus on what I'm doing. For me, the office is place where I work and my home is the place where I relax.

Just this morning, I had to go to work to complete some task and just as I was about to go home, my boss informed me that I also have to work on Monday, which as recently declared as a holiday. It's not that I don't like working, it's just that I can't focus well during those times. My mind and body wants to relax but it has to work. That's why when I arrived home this afternoon after work, I slept for most of the after and woke up just in time for dinner.

Well, I can't get out of working on weekends or holidays because it is one of the constraints of being an employee, you have to do what you are tasked to do.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online