Friday, July 31, 2009

Back from My Vacation

I've just arrived early this evening from my week-long vacation. It was one of the most enjoyable, memorable and life-enriching activities I have done. Meet new friends and gained insights along the way. I'm still tired from all the traveling. Had an early plane flight and van ride just to get home. I immediately requested for a massage when I got home because of the aches and pains that my body have endured during this trip. And I'm ready for another round of aches and pains.

It was truly a wonderful vacation and I can't wait for the next one.

2 Comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

Hi, dylan, glad you had a wonderful vacation! have a great weekend! ^_^

article ko said...

welcome back. seems you had a blast! yipeee!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online