Saturday, July 25, 2009

Still Packing

I have finished packing my main backpack with all my clothes, however, I'm still packing secondary bag and I have problems determining what I bring. the cameras ready, jacket, sunglasses, medicine are now in it but I'm still wondering if I forgot to brig something. It's not unusual for me to forget my belongings so I have to double-check everything.

I'll be leaving early this morning so that I could prepare for the tomorrow morning's flight. I'll be gone for about a week. Hoping to replenish the spirit and come back renewed and refreshed.

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

you got a cool blog buddy..

riablahgs said...

have a safe and enjoyable sojourn :)

ria c
It's My Party

In My Home

tomato cafe said...

cheers to your vacation, man! :)

Daisy said...

Oh Happy Trip! ;-)

Passing by from entrecard...

;-)
~Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com/

Glenda is the name. =) said...

have a safe and fun trip! bring me some souvenirs! hehehe =D

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online