Friday, July 24, 2009

Eagerly Awaiting for My Vacation

I will be having my week-long vacation next week. My friends and I will be going to an exotic locale for the first time. We've booked this flight months before to avail of the discounts offered by one airline. We want to enjoy nature at its best. City life is quite stressful. Too many buildings and less trees to look at.

I will be leaving this Saturday but I haven't packed yet. Not even one piece of clothing is in my backpack yet.

It's nice going to places you've been before. This is a new thing for me because I don't usually go out to other places to have a vacation. I usually stay home and most of the outing that I've attended are just overnight stays.

I'm a homebody. I don't go out a night to party or have some activity during weekends to immerse myself into or have friends to hang out with. My friends are important to me and we stay connected. We plan our meetings because of our busy schedules and the distance from each other.

I prefer to spend a couple straight days of vacation to relax rather than spend almost everyday after work to go out to some party or activity. It's tiresome for me. I would like to immerse myself in what I do so I prefer long vacations.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online