Thursday, July 23, 2009

Recommendation Letter Dilemma

I need to have two recommendation letters, professional and academic. I already asked permissions from the signatories if they could give me a recommendation. But the catch is, I have to make the recommendations myself and they'll just sign them.

That's where my problem comes along. I don't want to make them myself. I find it difficult to praise or give approval to myself and have other people attest to it. It is difficult to make a casual recommendation to oneself. How could we gauge if we are already too self-indulgent I what we write about ourselves?

And I have to find the answers to this questions soon because I need to have both documents by next week.

1 Comment:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

Asking these letters are not easy, hope you can have it soon.

Thanks for the visit.

http://bacolodandbeyond.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online