Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And So Begins, Again...

Its' my second day on the job and I'm still learning my old job. I'll get the hang of it sooner because eventually more assignments will come my way. It's been some time since I last this type of work again. My old job was more or data monitoring and gathering while this one entails a lot of writing formal documents. The one thing that still bothers me is the ample time spent doing nothing because the boss is not around to tell the employees what to do. Maybe it is only my perception that some of them can only use their abilities once they are allowed to do so. There is a lot of time waiting and I really mean a lot of time. I'm not used to just sitting in a chair half the day doing nothing. I have to do something while in the office like writing, reading or editing something related or unrelated to my work. Those lag times between work makes me sleepy even in a room that I'm not comfortable with. I hope that I will be assigned a computer and not share with the whole office because I cannot write and be be interrupted always, it disrupts the flow of thought on that particular assignment. Maybe, eventually I'll adjust to working in this type of environment again. Til' then.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online