Thursday, January 22, 2009

At Last

The internet connection is back, however slow it is now. Maybe too may people in my area really missed surfing the net because of the outage the past three days. Now, I can update my blog and do my research again.

The past three days was uneventful. The most that I did the past three days was work, work, work. Not much recreational activities. Just watched television shows, read a book or comic books when I arrive home because theirs no internet connection. And I still can't get the person that I like to go out with me (sigh). Well, I'm still hopeful. Wouldn't I sound negative if I ask her on free time and she still divert it to another subject or not reply about it.

I hope that the next few days would be nicer that the past days.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online