Tuesday, January 20, 2009

No Internet Connection at Home

Since Sunday, the DSL internet connection in our area was disabled due to a fire that ravaged 3 houses and destroyed telephone, electricity and cable television lines. The cable and electricity was already restored yesterday but sad to note, the internet connection is still down. I can only surf the internet here in the office but it's difficult because the wireless connection is erratic. Also, the time to surf the net is also limited because of all teh officework. I just hope that when I get home, the internet will be ready for use.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

GagayMD said...

even here at home, sometimes our connection became so bad..
grrrrrrrrrrrr..

gagay

GagayMD said...

Good day!

huhuhu!i am needing now your opinion!

how to deal with long distance relationship?


gagay

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online